Our client is a Cincinnati headquartered commercial construction company. They are growing and expanding in the Cincinnati/Dayton area. Their culture is positive and client base is committed!
Due to continued and sustained growth our client is searching for a talented Junior Estimator to support their estimating function. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your skills and career, apply now.
The Junior Estimator is responsible for executing pre-bid deliverables and providing support to the Senior Estimator throughout the bid proposal process.
Successful Candidate will:
- Execute pre-bid deliverables with a strong understanding of project requirements to ensure accurate and thorough estimates are achieved.
- Analyze historical estimating data that supports future preconstruction activities to enable Conger to understand industry trends and maximize future opportunity close rates.
- Support the senior estimator in the proper assembly of accurate and detailed estimates to ensure high-quality proposals with attainable schedules and profitable margins.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Possess 5-10 years experience of estimating in a commercial construction environment
- Bachelor Science in Construction Management or related degree
- Working knowledge of estimating software and bid management software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
To apply for this opportunity please submit the form below with your current resume.
A Pinnacle Talent Solutions representative will review your application.