Uptown Rental Properties, located in the heart of Clifton, is recruiting for a Key Team Member!
We manage apartment communities throughout Cincinnati, specializing in urban redevelopment and revitalization of communities. Our properties feature the finest quality and most diverse housing options near the University of Cincinnati and throughout Greater Cincinnati.
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for processing payroll, maintaining payroll records, recording payroll transactions, and reviewing payroll reports. Additional responsibilities as an Accounting Assistant will support the accounting department with tasks that include A/P, A/R, bank reconciliations and other projects.
Successful Candidate will:
- Ensuring payroll is processed accurately and on time.
- Ensuring all payroll related journal entries and fund transfers are completed accurately and on time.
- Providing support to the accounting department to ensure efficient operations of the accounting functions.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience: 3-5 years experience in a payroll administration and general ledger accounting preferred; well-developed organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills in interacting with management, line level staff, suppliers, and customers. Proficient with window based personal computers and Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel software.
- Reasoning Development: Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form; deal with problems involving several concrete variables.
- Mathematical Development: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide all units of measure; calculate formulas; draw and interpret graphs.
- Language Development: Ability to read trade journals, reports, workplace rules, and procedures; prepare business letters, summaries, and reports, using a prescribed format and conforming to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction and style; speak with poise and confidence, using correct English.
- Licensures and Certifications: None required.
- Education: Degree in Accounting preferred; Associate’s Degree in Business, with Accounting Major accepted if accompanied by 2 years or more practical experience in payroll and accounting.
To apply for this opportunity please submit the form below with your current resume.
A Pinnacle Talent Solutions representative will review your application.