Join an organization that is committed to developing the prosperity of communities it serves and continuously strives to improve and innovate the property management industry.
For more than 25 years, Uptown Rental Properties has established a legacy of unsurpassed customer service and operational excellence in the management of apartment communities throughout Cincinnati. We specialize in urban redevelopment and revitalization of the communities we serve. Our portfolio features the finest quality and most diverse housing options near the University of Cincinnati and throughout Greater Cincinnati.
Today, Uptown Rental Properties is among the most active real estate development companies in Cincinnati. We own and manage a portfolio of more than 2,500 residential units and nearly 100,000 square feet of retail and office space. While still growing, the Uptown Team remains focused on providing the best rental experience possible while providing prompt, reliable maintenance and superb customer service.
The Sales and Leasing Manager is responsible for leading and training a team of highly professional leasing agents and assistants that represent the industry leading standards of Uptown Rental Properties. Special focus will be assigned to designing and managing a highly effective leasing and sales process that drives revenue and profitability throughout the organization.
We are looking for an accomplished sales professional with experience in:
- leading highly effective sales and leasing teams dedicated to providing an excellent customer experience
- creating and overseeing effective sales and leasing strategies and processes that meet the needs of prospective customers
Ideal applicants should:
- thrive in a continuously changing, fast paced learning and working environment.
- be able to lead teams in a collaborative, high energy, sociable manner that wins together.
- take pride in the standards and services they deliver to their customer.
- always look to improve and innovate practices and strategies to remain at the forefront of their profession
Successful Candidate will:
- Manages and trains a team of highly professional leasing agents and assistants that represents Uptown Rental Properties to ensure residents receive an excellent resident experience. 40%
- Designs, leads and manages a highly effective leasing and sales process to meet revenue and profitability targets and ensure long-term sustainability and growth of Uptown Rental Properties. 30%
- Manages the resident communication procedure during the leasing process to maximize occupancy rates and top line revenue. 10%
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field or equivalent combination of experience and education preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing/sales.
- Experience in property management industry preferred.
- Ability to effectively listen and communicate verbally and in writing is essential
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proven team leadership and management success
- Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation
To apply for this opportunity please submit the form below with your current resume.
A Pinnacle Talent Solutions representative will review your application.