A well-known construction company is currently looking for a Senior Staff Accountant to join their growing team! They are a family owned and operated business with a strong culture of commitment, integrity and top-notch performance. Their services included general contracting, design-build and construction management. The Senior Staff Accountant is responsible for performing a variety of general accounting functions that drive accurate and timely financial reporting.
Successful Candidate will:
- Perform general accounting functions to maintain & ensure accuracy & efﬁciency throughout the accounting department
- Track & monitor project-speciﬁc ﬁnancial indicators to ensure well-informed & agile business decisions can be made within projects.
- Assist in the development of timely & accurate monthly, quarterly, & annual ﬁnancial reports to monitor corporate budgets, determine root causes of variances & facilitate well-informed ﬁnancial decisions.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in accounting or ﬁnance related degree
- Experience: Minimum 3-5 years of related accounting experience
- Strong Knowledge of GAAP policies & high level experience with job/project costing
- Experience with ERP systems (Foundation, Sage, or Spectrum a plus)
- System Implementation Experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to collaborate in a team environment.
To apply for this opportunity please submit the form below with your current resume.
A Pinnacle Talent Solutions representative will review your application.